What APPA’s Credentialing Program Accomplishes…
FOR THE FACILITIES PROFESSIONAL:
- Allows educational facilities professionals to demonstrate a career commitment to ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Expands professional knowledge and industry understanding among educational facilities professionals.
- Acknowledges educational facilities professionals for mastering an internationally recognized and requisite knowledge level of the educational facilities field.
FOR THE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION:
- Demonstrates that the campus facilities organization is comprised of qualified, competent, and learned professionals.
- Supports succession planning and maintenance of quality facilities practices on campus.
- Provides an incentive for recruitment and retention.
- Advances the stewardship of the institution’s facilities investment.